Monday, February 15, 2010

Why I Don't Blog Often

Mami and I went to two blog events this weekend and I had a good time. This made me decide to write more often. I am sorry because I am so busy in school. This week, our school is celebrating its jubilee year. That means Lourdes School of Mandaluyong is already 50 years old. I became busy with choir practice because our choir sang in the Limampu sa Manda alumni homecoming night. That's why I didn't have time to blog. But now, I am going back to blogging especially that Mami now lets me use my camphone in school, hehehe.

Ok, I promise to write about the two blog events we attended this weekend. But that will be in three days because it is our field demo tomorrow. Then I will still be busy in the mini fair. I hope you can wait because I will tell you more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment