Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Very First Laptop!

I am so happy that I now have my own laptop. My El Abuelo, our old desktop computer, can now rest. But actually, we are giving El Abuelo to my cousins, Ate Meg and Kuya Olec. We hope they take good care of El Abuelo because it is already 8 years old, almost as old as me.

Okay, Yoda, my new laptop is just a netbook. It is a Neo Vivid V1103. My mom won it in a blogging contest. Since she already has her own laptop, her Mc Lelen (Lenovo), she gave Yoda to me. We named it Yoda because the contest is "You're The 1, Goldilocks" hehehe. My mom also has a hard time with the small screen and the small keyboard. It is really suited for kids.

Now I can take Yoda wherever I want, on top of my loft, in my parents' room, or in the living room. I can now blog more often. But I still cannot use it on weekdays. You already know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment