Wednesday, October 25, 2006

RIFA Cup Festival 2006

I forgot to write about my life as a football player for the Don Bosco Midgets team. My daddy played football when he was still in high school. Mommy and Daddy allowed me to join the tryouts and I qualified. I am the team's goalkeeper. My number is 1. Our team joined the RIFA Cup Festivals and we played football versus other schools. The final games were held last October 21 at Ateneo de Manila. We are 4th place overall. It's ok because during the last game at Xavier School we had a game that is 0-0. That means I saved all the opponent's goals. That is my work as a goal keeper. I am so glad because I have a medal from the festival. Then after the games we went to Market Market to celebrate. Daddy paid ten pesos for each ball I saved. And that is 130 pesos because I saved 13 goals in three games for that day. But Mommy loaded 200 in my Time Zone card because she gave me an extra prize. That's why Kuya CJ and I played at Time Zone and I exchanged my tickets for a badminton set.

You can see my football training pictures and pictures from the first game at CSA at the slideshow on the top right part of this page. But here are the pictures from the RIFA Cup in Xavier School, and Ateneo:

Create Your Own!

No comments:

Post a Comment