Friday, September 03, 2010

The Internet: An Important Modern Technology

We had another long weekend. Last Friday we had no class in school and last Monday was a holiday. Still, I was not able to use the computer much because I had soooo much work to do! I had 8 homeworks and projects to submit tomorrow. And this is one of them. I am sharing this now because I am really thankful for the Internet. I researched pictures and train templates for two of my projects. I hope none of my classmates and fellow grade four students copy this!!!! That would be cheating!!!!

************************************
The Internet: An Important Modern Technology


For me, the Internet is one of the most important modern technologies. It is one that allows us to talk with our friends and loved ones abroad. We can also play games to pass the time. To find out about important facts and relevant news, we can also use the internet. For music lovers the internet provides music websites for listening and video viewing. Lastly, we can watch our favorite TV programs that we missed watching on television. This is why I consider the internet as one of the most important technologies of our time.


************************************


This is a scheduled post but I wrote it August 28 so my paper will already be with my teacher when this is published and anyone who copies this will be busted! Hahahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment