Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It Is Not Enough To Dream


I'm always teased by my classmates. Some of them call me Einstein or nerd, but yesterday, I was proud of it. Yesterday, I got 3 gold medals, one for General Excellence, one for our Math Proficiency Contest, and another one for the Computer Wizards Quest. I also have 2 silver medals, each for the Young Environmentalist Award and the Reading Comprehension Contest. Then my last medal is for being "Best Spook" of our class. So, all in all, I have 6 medals. Last year, I only got the Silver Medal for General Academic Excellence and Gold in Math Proficiency. When I was in Prep, I only thought of becoming the Gold Medalist. But as some other people say, it is not enough to dream. You have to work hard to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment