Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Taekwondo Classes

After my two week swimming lessons at the Greenwoods clubhouse, Taekwondo classes naman!

My mommy asked me if I like to study Karate or Taekwondo. If I choose Karate, I will be studying at Gretchen Malalad's gym in Greenwoods. If I study Taekwondo, I will be enrolled at Footworx Sta. Lucia. Daddy wanted Taekwondo than Karate because he also studied Taekwondo before.

Every MWF 1:00-2:30 pm ang training ko for 4 weeks. White Belts class yan. I already know the Kata and 45 degree kick. Marami pang kicks. My asset is speed but I will develop the power of my kicks. Even my instructors noticed my speed. Sabi niya "Paglaki nito mas mabilis pa sa atin!" Hehehe! They also asked me to attend the promotions. It's like a test and if I pass I will be given the lower yellow belt.

Daddy already bought me a kickpad, armor, and net equipment bag. I will continue studying Taekwondo kahit start na ng school days. Every Saturday lang. Para wala nang mga BULLY!

HYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment